Keeping track of inbound referrals and inquiries can be a hectic process. When inquiries are handled by different people at different times, it takes a lot to set up and manage a consistent means of tracking and following up on outcomes.
That’s why we recently launched a new feature for service providers! Now you can review and respond to referrals to your programs, then track the outcomes within one central dashboard.
In this dashboard, you can:
- See all inquiries and referrals your program received through Aunt Bertha
- Easily find contact information to follow up with the person inquiring
- See who referred someone to your services
- Quickly update the status of referrals and inquiries to close the loop
You also have additional options to accept intake forms:
- Get exactly the information you need with each referral
- Link to these forms from your website as an online intake form
- Easily respond to applicants and receive their replies, right in the dashboard
With referral and inquiry activity being tracked for you, you can get a look at the bigger picture:
- How many people are reaching out to your programs?
- How many are able to receive services?
- For those who don’t, what was the barrier?
Dig into this data via reports you can share with board members and funders to illuminate program activity.
All this is just the beginning. With this dashboard, we’re laying the foundation for a provider-focused workflow, to make it easier for you to help the people who are inquiring about your program. But we know there’s more to learn! We always appreciate feedback and the chance to learn from you, so we can continue to build our platform to better meet your needs.
If you have additional feedback, we'd love to hear it! Please reach out to us at email@example.com.