Aunt Bertha recently launched free interactive reports available to direct service providers who claim their program listings. These visually appealing, easy-to-share reports enable providers to learn from real-time data and answer questions like:
- How often were my programs returned in search results (indicating need for services)?
- How many people viewed my programs (indicating need for services)?
- What actions did visitors take to demonstrate interest in my programs? (i.e. clicked on my website, started a referral, printed information about my services, etc.)
- What did these searches look like over time, and what does this tell me about changing interest in or need for my services?
How to see your report:
1. If you haven't yet claimed your program, go to http://about.auntbertha.com/claims to quickly find and take ownership of your programs. If you are not yet in our system, just suggest your program to us and then claim once you have been added.
2. Once you have claimed and logged in, go to the "Analytics" tab at the top of the page.
3. Click on "Program Activity Report" to see your new reporting dashboard. If you have more than one claimed program, you can select it by using the "Filters" bar at the top of the report.
Figure 1. Claimed Program Report
If you want to share this report, you can print the page or click on individual elements of the report to download a CSV file of the data.
This report might be a great addition to your next board meeting, or an addendum to the next grant proposal you submit!
Do you have feedback on or ideas about other reports that could be useful? Email email@example.com and let us know your thoughts.
Remind me, why is claiming my programs important?
Claiming your programs gives you a better way to connect your social services with the people who need your assistance. In addition to being able to edit and manage key content that is displayed about your program, claimed programs are also able to manage referrals and to access the new reports described above. Appointment scheduling functionality and other exciting free features will also be launching in Fall 2017. If you have any questions about claiming, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you through the process. Thank you!