We're growing and we're looking for great people to join our team. We're based in downtown Austin, TX and are looking for people who are ready to work hard, have a lot of fun and want to make a difference.
We work in a fun environment - you'll sometimes see dogs running around the office - and we're looking for a few idealists to help us to continue our mission to make human services information accessible to people and programs.
Right now, we have three open positions:
- Software Developer - http://www.indeed.com/job/software-engineer-68afb0af37565b8a
- QA Engineer - http://www.indeed.com/job/qa-engineer-3d302ca0e1415330
- Sales Executive -http://www.indeed.com/job/software-sales-executive-89432fc071f64091
A few things about us:
- We've been around since 2010, and have been working full-time on our mission ever since. You can read more about us in this post on TED.com. You can also watch a video about Aunt Bertha from TEDxHamburg.
- Our founding team has been working on helping to fix problems in human services since 2002 - we love working on big problems.
- Aunt Bertha is a certified B Corporation. This means we're in it for good reasons - we really want to make a difference in the world and B Corporations hold themselves to higher standards of social and environmental performance.
We have competitive pay, free breakfast and lunch at the office, company paid short and long-term disability insurance, company paid life insurance, a $300 per month health insurance stipend, unlimited vacation policy and a chance to make a big dent into a hard problem.